Skip to main content

Help & Support

What do I need to send as proof of exemption?

If you are under 16 yrs or over 60 yrs of age, then no proof is required. For medical exemption certificate and pre-payment certificates you can upload a photo here. For income/benefits related exemption you can use an entitlement letter or notice from the Department of Work and Pensions, HM Revenues and Customs, Jobcentre Plus or Pension Service as proof. This document does however have to be dated within the last 6 months and can also be uploaded using the link above.

Rated Great on Trustpilot

Our average email response time is within 1 working day.

Approximately 95% of calls are being answered first time, however you may experience some delays during peak times.

Customer service software powered by
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found