- If you are having trouble updating or logging into the Pharmacy2U app, please delete and re-install it.
- You must be registered for Pharmacy2U's Repeat Prescription Service to be able to use our app on Android or Apple phones, or tablets. There is a link to register on the app, or you can register online.
- The app is available for Android and Apple operating systems only at this time.
- On the first time you login, you'll need to submit your user name and password, and provide a 4-digit PIN, this will allow you to login quicker in the future. If you forget it, enter an incorrect PIN and an option to reset the PIN will appear.
- To manage or view your repeat prescription information, click on Order Prescriptions.
- If you can't get the app to work,
- The Electronic Prescription Service is only available in England and is not currently available in all surgeries at this time.
- We are aware that unfortunately the app does not work on certain older iPhones, iPads and iPods. On iPhones, it has been tested on v.7.1.2. on an iPhone 4. If you have the opportunity to upgrade your operating system, we would advise you to back up your content first and then carry out the upgrade. Information on how to upgrade is found on the Apple website here. Pharmacy2U can not advise further on operating system upgrades but recommends you proceed with caution. If you are able to upgrade your operating system, try deleting and re-installing our app afterwards.